After! 
Yes, I got a haircut too. :) Too bad I don't usually have time to actually do it like this.
Check Picasa for lots more pictures.
Ethan had a quick trip to the doctor on Friday. A week ago Friday I tried to turn him down to 1/4 liter oxygen. A couple of days later Chris came home not feeling so well... bad timing. Turned Ethan back up to .4, but he was still looking pretty pale with dark circles under his eyes. We checked him out Friday, and all was well. Co2 was 61, not too bad. We think he had a mild virus and was able to fight it off. Yeah!! That is exciting news, since I am getting really tired of living in a bubble.
Yes, I got a haircut too. :) Too bad I don't usually have time to actually do it like this.
Check Picasa for lots more pictures.
Ethan had a quick trip to the doctor on Friday. A week ago Friday I tried to turn him down to 1/4 liter oxygen. A couple of days later Chris came home not feeling so well... bad timing. Turned Ethan back up to .4, but he was still looking pretty pale with dark circles under his eyes. We checked him out Friday, and all was well. Co2 was 61, not too bad. We think he had a mild virus and was able to fight it off. Yeah!! That is exciting news, since I am getting really tired of living in a bubble.

Cute haircut! I think I used to go to the same place, the person next to yours. Good job getting everybody out! Anne Marie
ReplyDelete