Thursday, August 05, 2010

Any Colour You Like...

For those of you who know your Pink Floyd trivia, you'll understand why I wrote "colour" the way I did (as England and the United States are two countries with close ties separated by a common language,) you'll know that it's a very good instrumental song written by David Gilmour ("Gilmore" in American English,) and now you'll know why I even wrote the title of this post:

Ali LOVES coloring (colouring).

We have an art table set up in the basement and Ali will stand/sit there for many minutes quietly working on her masterpieces. She will actually sit anywhere and color and does so at least three times a day. It is wonderful to see her get so absorbed in her "work".

Now, I won't be one of those parents who frames EVERY single piece his loved ones create; I will make a few of them into brass etchings that I will attach to the siding. What's wrong with that?

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you don't have a blogger account, Please remember to sign your post if you want us to know who you are. :)