Sunday, November 28, 2010

Pictures

Hi all. I just put a few extra privacy measures in place on our pictures site. If you would like to be able to see pics of the kids and are having difficulty please just let me know. I'm happy to share... just not with the icky web stalkers. ;)

While we are on a technical note, I have been posting most of the quick, up-to-date news on Facebook. Please feel free to 'Friend' me there too.

Thanks!
Lisa

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Lisa! I wanted to let you know that you have won the free copy of Chord Piano is Fun! Please go to my website and send me an email so that I can get your shipping information and all that.

    Congratulations!

    TK Goforth
    http://www.chordpianochick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have a blogger account, Please remember to sign your post if you want us to know who you are. :)