Friday, June 19, 2009

I thought it would never happen

but Ethan rolled over today!

I was seriously wondering if it would ever happen. I thought perhaps he would skip it altogether.

This afternoon I rolled him onto his tummy and he stayed for about a minute, looking relatively happy. Then all of the sudden, blip, and he was on his belly! He looked at me with one of those, "Am I ok?" looks. It was so cute! After much clapping and smiling Ethan broke into one of his famous proud smiles.

Of course when I tried to get him to repeat the feat for daddy a few minutes later, he just cried on his belly. But a little later on we tried again and he repeated the performance exactly as he had the first time. And again, when we tried to show daddy he just cried. I promise, really, he really did roll over!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Anne used to do those things for Daddy first and then not for me, like crawling, walking. It is a conspiracy Chris!

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have a blogger account, Please remember to sign your post if you want us to know who you are. :)