... but there was nothing left! Last night I made a Jamaican Jerk pork with red bell peppers and onions. A little spicy, but not bad. Allison could not get enough! I chopped everything into little pieces and she shoveled it in. Same thing tonight with the leftovers. I never thought to feed onions to a baby, but she loved it!
Ethan is still up and down with his eating. Generally he is down lately, but he took 100 ml today by mouth. Not bad. He has taken a few bites of cereal with banana lately, but generally makes a face and seals his lips when presented with 'real' food. Everyone (doctors/OT) seems to think that Ethan will eat when his lungs are stronger. Right now he's still working to breathe. I say this a lot, so sorry if you've heard it already, but his breathing is something like walking/jogging on a treadmill all of the time. It's that much work. That's why he need all of the extra calories, and I'm guessing why he doesn't feel like eating very often. I don't really want to go for a four course meal in the middle of a workout!
No comments:
Post a Comment
If you don't have a blogger account, Please remember to sign your post if you want us to know who you are. :)