Alli started the day by waking up twice. Jealousy begins, I fear. Ethan took a record 150 ml at 3 am, and barely snacked the rest of the day. It seems we are needing to learn more about each other and get into a resonable pattern... Soon I hope! Ethan had such a fussy evening. He gagged on his potassium, then then the next feeding he threw up his theophalyn & lasix. Thankfully we chose to call the doc since he wanted us to give the lasix again.
Chris & I both have headaches, but we are still glad to be home. Here's hoping for a better night of sleep!
Thursday, January 01, 2009
Adjusting
Wow, what a busy day. It's 9 and long past time for bed. It has definitely been a day of adjustments. Lots of fun smiles and fussiness from both kids. It is amazing how much they are worried for each other.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I have faith in you two that it will be just fine. I am so happy for you guys that it is happening. Ethan's room is empty and feels weird not having you there. Hoping more sleep comes your way. Cari
ReplyDeleteGosh I knew we'd miss all you guys but didn't realize how much! Anytime you need a little back up there you know we'd all jump to come visit! Kiss the babies for us and rest when they do! Val RT
ReplyDeleteThat is such wonderful news that you all are together at home now. There will be new challenges but look at what you've all survived already! What a great gift for the new year! Tara
ReplyDelete