Ali has learned how to teleport. I'm sure of it. I can put her down in the center of the room, turn around, and she's in the corner. She can't crawl yet, but she somehow manages to get around. She has been able to turn herself in a circle for a while now, so she does a combination of rolling and spiraling. Now she has added scootching backwards to the mix, so she gets herself backed up against the couch etc and gets mad. It's darn cute.
I'm not looking forward to real mobility... Ethan still stays put for now, so at least I'll only be chasing one to start. Ethan is moving so much more now than ever before. His head is finally pretty stable when you sit him up and he can roll side to side. He still hates being on his tummy, but who can blame the guy. It's getting better bit by bit.
No comments:
Post a Comment
If you don't have a blogger account, Please remember to sign your post if you want us to know who you are. :)