Friday, April 24, 2009

Growing like weeds


Playing together


Ethan's first oatmeal face




It's been a while since I have blogged, so I don't know where to start. We must have been busy or something... Ethan has been in and out of the hospital with increased oxygen needs and a high co2. He has been needing more oxygen the past few days, but his co2 yesterday was 56. I was not expecting it to be that good. We don't know what is going on, but my only theory is that Ethan has been moving and kicking and trying to roll over these days. He is so much more active! On top of that he is really trying to talk. He's making all sorts of fun little noises now. They are music to my ears! I'll try to post a video on our Picasa site soon.

In other fun firsts, Ali is crawling everywhere. Gates have been installed. She has been crawling for maybe a week (my sense of time is terrible these days!!) Her latest trick is pulling up to a kneel in bed. Chris lowered the mattress of her crib today.

I have been working on a photo book for the kids and looking back at all of their early photos. I simply cannot believe how big they are now. I already miss my tiny little babies. Ethan is about 14 1/2 pounds these days and about to jump into 9 month clothing. He is getting so long! Allison is 20 pounds and is wearing 12 months. She'll be in 18 mo before I know it. I think she may be running double her age in sizes pretty soon. Holy cow, she wasn't even five pounds when she was born!

I am so glad that we are finally getting some warmer weather so we can all get out of the house once in a while. I'm not sure that I remember what it is like on the 'outside'. Up until now, our big outings have been to the doctor's office. We've definitely made way too many of those trips, but it's kind of sad when you look forward to it as an excuse to get out. In any case, there are many walks in our future!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you don't have a blogger account, Please remember to sign your post if you want us to know who you are. :)