Friday, March 20, 2009

Back to the Big House

Or to the Pediatric Intensive Care anyway. Ethan's cold started to get worse yesterday. When he didn't nap and was fussy all day we started to get worried. when he didn't sleep all night, we knew we had a problem.

We went for an office visit and Ethan's co2 was 103. Ugh. So now we are back to the dance of figuring out who will be where when...

At last check his co2 had come down to 97 or so. I can't remember the actual number. That is the right direction, but they are going to put him back on vapotherm with heliox just to make it easier for him to breathe. Hopefully this will do the trick and this will be a short stay.

1 comment:

  1. No! I thought he was done with that place! If you need some help next week I could come up and stay all week if need be.
    Aunt Carmen

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have a blogger account, Please remember to sign your post if you want us to know who you are. :)