Saturday, March 28, 2009

Updates and Pics




Ethan is doing very well after his hospital stay. He's on about 3/4 liter of oxygen and he's getting a few extra breathing treatments, but he is back to his smiling self. We had almost forgotten that he really is a happy little guy... Ali is healthy again as well, but she is really struggling with sleep. Stress? Teeth? Separation Anxiety (she has this bad at the moment)? Almost crawling? Pick one, any one... All I know is that she doesn't need to be waking up every hour. Strike that, I do not need to be waking up every hour!! Thankfully she has woken up twice this evening but has been able to put herself back to sleep. Hallelujah! Let's hope it lasts. I'm off to bed, just in case!

Oh yes, I had a little photo shoot with the kids yesterday. There are a million pics on the photo site... sorry for so many. I'll probably sort through them at some point.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

If you don't have a blogger account, Please remember to sign your post if you want us to know who you are. :)