How many more titles can I come up with? We are SO close!
Ethan is getting Lasix three times a day now, and they changed his formula - again! Hopefully these changes will help to bring down his co2. It was 90 this morning, close, but no cigar. Of course cigars (or anything else that burns...) won't be anywhere near our house since Ethan is on oxygen. We have a giant O2 condenser and tanks waiting for him! Did we mention that Jim, the oxygen man, lives right down the street from us? How handy!
Ethan's milk is now breastmilk plus Neosure 24 calorie plus microlipids (fat)to make 29.5 calories. Geesh, I guess I'm going to have to be a chemist to feed the boy. This new formula has fewer carbohydrates. If I understand it correctly, metabolizing carbs creates co2. Hopefully reducing carbs will help to bring down the co2. I think that's how it goes anyway.
No comments:
Post a Comment
If you don't have a blogger account, Please remember to sign your post if you want us to know who you are. :)