Friday, December 19, 2008

Iowa Neighbors

God bless good Iowa neighbors! We had tons of snow and sleet last night, yuck. Our street has not been plowed - but our driveway is. Our neighbor had a snow blowing extravaganza this morning that included, thankfully, our house. Thank you, thank you!! We can get out to see Ethan today after all!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:31 PM

    Don't you love Iowa weather? I just saw the little guy and he was sleeping like a baby. It amazes me how much progress they can make in a week. I know it's been a LONG 6 months but I can't tell how much we'll miss you all when he goes home. You must bring them in to visit often!!!!! Val RRT

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have a blogger account, Please remember to sign your post if you want us to know who you are. :)